10 Insights Into Working With Triple H-7

6. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

WWE.com
WWE.com
Advertisement
It’s ironic when I look back now, but Triple H and I more, or less grew into our roles at about the same time. As I mentioned earlier, I started as a producer, and worked my way up into the Head Writer position. Hunter was doing the same during that exact time, from bottom of the card, to mid-card, to eventually main eventer. And, I could see it all happening right before me.
So, the next level where I began working closely with Hunter was when I had to lay out the storyline/angles for the night. Now, with some talents, this was the tough part because they couldn’t see the forest from the trees. In other words, all they focused on was what they were doing THAT night, not where the story was going in the weeks, months to come.
That was never an issue with Hunter. When you laid out his role for the night, he sat back, listened, digested it, and then offered suggestions in the most respectful manner possible. Guys like Hunter understood how to work with the writers to effectively get their ideas across and implemented—and that began, and ended with presenting your view in a respectful manner.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.