WWE And TNA: 7 Worst Moments Of The Week (Nov 2)

6. Bo Knows Pinfalls

WWE.com
WWE.com
In the course of three days Bo Dallas took three loses. Two of those matches went under a minute. I think I would have lasted longer against Mark Henry. I’m pretty sure I can outrun him at least. It’s pretty safe to say that Vince McMahon has given up on Bo at this point. That’s BOrderline idiotic! Keep in mind he’s only 24, so he’ll be given more chances to get BOver, but he may already need another gimmick to rise back up again. Okay, I’m done with the Bo puns.
It’s a shame, as had he been protected, he could have been a modern day Honky Tonk Man. Out of the gate, WWE should have let him go undefeated, but mainly winning in fluky ways. Fans get increasingly annoyed, and then finally someone gets their hands on him.
Imagine if Bo still had his winning streak in tact, and on Raw Ryback was the one to finally destroy him. That would have been big! Instead, Vince McMahon got bored, let R-Truth beat him, and then every subsequent loss didn’t mean anything for the victor. Well, it was fun while it lasted, but for the immediate future, I don’t see anything much better for Bo than switching off with Heath Slater on a weekly basis as residential comedic jobber. That’s nothing to BOlieve in. Sorry I had to.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.