10 Most Controversial Randy Orton WWE Backstage Stories

8. His Own Personal Pipebomb

wwe.com
wwe.com
Not long after CM Punk rocked the world with a Stone Cold t-shirt and a microphone, Randy Orton tried to get in on the action by going on KUPD, a radio station in Phoenix, Arizona and effectively shooting on other wrestlers in the WWE.
Most notoriously, he stated he could “name ten guys” that Kelly Kelly had slept with in the WWE locker room. This was seen as hugely offensive to someone who at the time was the face of the WWE Divas division. Many in the locker room were extremely upset by these comments, and Orton tried to smooth things over with an apology.
“Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth and I need to try my best to make it right. I owe Kelly K an apology.  The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn’t make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone else’s business. Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly’s personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for. Kelly I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn’t happen. Please everyone trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb.”
The interview also featured Orton putting down The Rock quite heavily, and claiming that while he likes Mark Henry, he doesn’t look forward to being in the ring with him. While the topic was controversial for a few days, Orton received no punishment for these comments.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.