10 Most Controversial Randy Orton WWE Backstage Stories

5. Anger Management

WWE.com
WWE.com
Randy Orton hears voices in his head, they council him, they understand, they talk to him… at least according to the catchy words in his entrance music.
Maybe he really does hear those voices. Over the years, Randy has had several incidents involving outbursts and aggressive behaviour
In 2006, WWE sent Randy Orton to an expensive anger management course in Atlanta that lasted four weeks and for a while, it seemed to have a positive effect on the Viper’s outlook.
“The first week I was there, I was like, OK, I’ll do what I have to do to get out of here.” But then I started to realize, wow, I was wrong in a lot of these situations. I just got this reputation of being hard to work with, being a dick and everything in the book. But the truth is, I don’t flip out anymore.”
– WWE Magazine (2006)
Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be the end of Randy’s anger troubles. A year later in 2007, he was sent home from a European tour after causing $50,000 worth of damage to a hotel room. WWE issued a statement declaring they’d taken action against Orton, but didn’t go into further detail. It’s believed that he covered the cost of the damages, and wasn’t fined or suspended over the incident.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.