11 John Cena Scandals You Won’t Believe

6. The Bizarre Lesnar Promo

Immediately following the bloody Lesnar brawl, Cena did something very strange.
He waited until Lesnar had gone backstage, before taking a WWE microphone. He then proceeded to cut a promo that in retrospect made no sense. It sounded like he was taking time off, as if he had done something to fall out with management.
“I’m probably going to get sent home for speaking when I’m not spoken to, but I think I’m heading home anyway.” he said.
“If I’ve got to take a vacation for a while so be it, I’m going away for a while, I just want to say thanks for one hell of a last ride. If I’m going out I wouldn’t want to do it any other way.”
It created a scandal backstage, as Lesnar perceived it as Cena killing his heat. Some reports said that Lesnar started smashing the backstage up in response.
We still don’t really know what this was all about, but obviously something was up with WWE’s franchise star.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.