10 Celebrities Rumored To Be Bad In Bed-7
7) 50 Cent
50 Cent, the well-known rapper and smart businessman who made $260 million by investing in Vitamin Water, is rumored to have no game in between the sheets. An exotic dancer who was intimate with 50 Cent had this to say about their sexual encounter: “He was saying corny lines like ‘You know I really like you’. After a couple of minutes of that, I had to tell him—are we going to get it popping or are we going to talk? I couldn’t believe it—here was 50, supposed to be all tough, acting like a 14 year old boy.” She also went on to say that she would rate him a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. The only reason why he didn’t get a 1, according to the woman, is due to the fact that he was a gentleman.
50 Cent is known for huge hit songs such as Candy Shop, Magic Stick, and P.I.M.P just to name a few. In the lyrics he often talks about sex and being a good lover, which sounds like false advertising.
Leave a Comment